Annual General Meeting 2019
Our next Annual General Meeting (AGM) takes place in Bilbao, Biscay country, from Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd September, hosted by our member Bilbao Pride.
Venue: The Meliá Hotel Bilbao, Lehendakari Leizaola 29, Bilbao – Hotel website
Register now! Registration closes on 30th August!
The AGM is the most important event for our members this year, and will include:
- Reports from the hosts of EuroPride 2018 (Stockholm Pride and West Pride), and EuroPride 2019 (HOSI-Wien / Vienna Pride)
- Selecting the host of EuroPride 2022
- Electing board members
- Workshops including a screening of the film ‘Are you Proud?’ and a session on accessibility from Attitude is Everything
- Deciding on EPOA’s workplan for 2019/2020
- Selecting the host of the AGM in 2020 (see below)
- Networking opportunities to meet other European Pride organisers, including a gala at the world-renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Presentations from candidates for WorldPride 2023
You can download the full Agenda here. Please note that the Agenda may change but the download will always be the current version.
Prices (including two nights accommodation and all conference fees) start from €300 and registration is open until 30th August.
For those members who can’t attend, information on proxy voting has been sent by email.
Member organisations were invited to bid to host our AGM in 2020. The deadline for notifying us of an intent to bid was 20th July 2019. The only bid received was from Oslo Pride.