Annual General Meeting 2019
Venue: The Meliá Hotel Bilbao, Lehendakari Leizaola 29, Bilbao – Hotel website
What happens at the AGM?
The AGM is the most important event for our members this year, and will include:
- Reports from the hosts of EuroPride 2018 (Stockholm Pride and West Pride), and EuroPride 2019 (HOSI-Wien / Vienna Pride)
- Selecting the host of EuroPride 2022
- Electing board members
- Workshops including a screening of the film ‘Are you Proud?’ and a session on accessibility from Attitude is Everything
- Deciding on EPOA’s workplan for 2019/2020
- Selecting the host of the AGM in 2020 (see below)
- Networking opportunities to meet other European Pride organisers, including a gala at the world-renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Presentations from candidates for WorldPride 2023
You can download the full Agenda here. Please note that the Agenda may change but the download here will always be the current version.
Registration closed on 30th August.
Member organisations not attending the AGM were able to nominate another member to vote on their behalf. Proxy applications closed at midday on 6th September.
Sponsorship from Pride Life Magazine provides us with a generous financial contribution to help us grow and support the Pride movement in Europe. Delegates at the AGM will be able to hear from their representatives, and hear about their work to support Pride organisers.
Please email email@example.com.